Monday, October 19, 2015

American Koreans

October 18, 2015

The choir isn't Daeshin choir, it's like four different branches combined. So I don't have to play piano for that, but I do play piano each week in Sacrament meeting. 

Honestly, the visit to Nampo and Busan tower was kind of boring. It was fun, but just too expensive to be worth doing anything. It was five bucks just to go up the tower...yeah right  I can see the exact same view just by hiking up the mountain a little ways, which I do anyways because the houses and roads go up the side of the mountain. I'll send you some pictures though :)

I don't have any new stories about KHC . . . I think he got tired of trying to tell us that we are wrong, because he suddenly stopped contacting us after that last appointment a couple weeks ago.

Sorry, I haven't written a letter yet, no time, but if I have time, I will write one for sure :)

Yesterday in Sacrament meeting, we had 17 people in attendance, like double what it normally is. I don't know if I told you, but there was an inactive member of the branch who passed away a couple weeks ago, and so her son and his family came from Provo to visit, and came to Sacrament yesterday. It was really weird talking to Koreans who talk and act like Americans, it kind of threw me off :)  

I don't have anything that I need, but I really enjoyed that popcorn you sent :) I do have one request though, hold off on the ties. I have way too many, and you can buy them here for like five bucks anyway :) thank you!

Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Hines

Elders Hines & Lee; Sisters Yang & Nielsen

Busan Tower



No comments:

Post a Comment