Monday, November 16, 2015

New Assignment

November 16, 2015

Dear Family,

Yes, transfers were today, and I am transferring to a place called Gimhae. It's just right outside the city of Busan, but it's so close that it's in the same zone as the rest of Busan. I got the call to train a new missionary there, as well as being district leader there on top of that. So that will be really fun, I'm super excited for it! The new missionaries don't come until tomorrow night, but it won't be until Thursday that we get assigned to our new companions. During the time between transfers and Thursday, by temporary companion is Elder Porcaro. In Gimhae it's a four man house, and Elder Aurich from my last district got transferred to the same house as me, so that will be really fun as well.

The weather in Busan has been super nice lately. It's raining right now, but last week it was maybe 50-60 degrees, and this week is supposed to be in the 60s. Enjoy the snow! :)

Not too much is going on here though, just getting things ready for the new trainees in mine and Elder Porcaro's areas. Today I'm in his area and tomorrow we'll go to Gimhae.

I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Hines

PS I have pictures, but I don't have my camera with me, so I'll send them next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment